A GlobeRisk Perspective on Operations
Low cost operations are increasingly a focus of larger Financial Sector firms. It may not be the main plank of a particular firm’s strategy but few large firms can risk taking “time out” in this area as their competitors reduce cost.
In certain sectors, operational efficiency is a central competitive weapon; particularly retail banks, life insurance and traditional asset management.
GlobeRisk has considerable experience in cost elimination and process efficiency
GlobeRisk Operations Consultancy Services
GlobeRisk services in this area focus on five concepts
- Does a particular activity add value to anyone – i.e. does the cost outweigh the benefit?
- How can an activity be reformulated to operate effectively at minimum realistic cost
- What “service level” are really needed from a given activity
- What emerging new technologies offer the scope to address activities in new ways
- Can the benefits of a given activity be delivered in a different way?