A GlobeRisk Perspective on Transformation and Program Management
In a dynamic environment larger organisations have a big issue – how can they change quickly and effectively to respond to the new demands being imposed on them, whilst keeping staff motivated and maintaining economies of scale; a tall order, but one which must be faced all the time if the environment is truly dynamic.
Whilst Transformation will soon become a core business skill, most firms find that they need extra temporary assistance to deliver large scale change effectively. An area in which GlobeRisk has considerable experience and success.
The key elements of our approach are as follows
- Start with a small change leadership program team
- Identify stakeholders and initiate a communication program, in language relevant to each audience
- Clear articulation of the need for change
- Develop a vision/sound/feeling of a new target state, taking input from interested stakeholders and setting out the business case.
- Gain approval as required. Seek public identification with the change program from senior (i.e. influential) stakeholders
- Incorporate into the change program staff who will make the change work. One can regard these change agents as “evangelists” of the new proposition. It is important that the change agents are incentivised for success
- Build the program team further establishing delivery plans and standard project management disciplines
- Plans should be focussed around lots of delivery elements occurring regularly, both to ensure good program control and to develop momentum
- Celebrate successes and be honest about failures as the program progresses. Keep momentum and communication going to ensure that the objective and business case remain firmly in everyone’s mind
- Finish the program ensuring public recognition for the change agents and others who have made a real difference
GlobeRisk Transformation and Program Management Services
Our Transformation and Program Management Services include:
- Acting as Lead Transformation Consultant
- Business Analysis
- Program Management
- Sounding Board and Coaching Services
- Specialist technical and business input